Skip to main content

Get Temporary Water Service

The District offers temporary water to allow for the sale of water, not sewer services, to unimproved properties. Owners/contractors may apply for these services without a valid building permit to provide construction, agricultural or irrigation water. In the event that restrictions are placed on water usage, priority for water service will be given to those who have permanent service connections. Permanent service is defined as service established with evidence of a valid building permit and payment of all applicable connection and equivalent assessment fees due within the service area.

Click Here To View CCWD's Temporary Water Service Policy

To apply for temporary water service, call the Customer Service Department at (209) 754-3543.

Join our mailing list