Skip to main content

Purchase New Service for Vacant Lot

In order to purchase new water and/or wastewater service for a vacant lot, you must have an approved septic or building permit. Once you have the required permit(s), please follow the instructions below.

A water service account with CCWD may be opened by:

  • Submitting an online form HERE. Once submitted and reviewed, a CCWD representative will be in contact with you.
  • Call the District’s Customer Service Department at (209) 754-3543  
  • Stop by the District Office at 120 Toma Court, San Andreas, CA 95249, during business hours (8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday).

There is a $48.00 administrative fee to open new accounts. This fee is charged each time customers change addresses within the District. When customers call or come in to open a new account, they must be the legal-deeded owner of the property and the account must be put in that customer’s name.

Information Required to Open a New Account

  • Name
  • Contact information
  • Address and/or APN of new account
  • Property owner’s name
  • Billing address
  • Escrow Information to show proof of ownership

Customer Payment Responsibility

Legal-deeded property owners are responsible to pay bimonthly water and wastewater bills regardless of their occupancy or use of the property. The only exceptions to this requirement are the suspension of service and foreclosure abatement policy below.

Foreclosure Abatement Policy
Join our mailing list