Skip to main content

Request a Bill Adjustment

If you have an unusually high water use due to a leak, you may request a leak adjustment by filling out a Leak Adjustment Request Form below and emailing it to or mailing it to 120 Toma Court, San Andreas, CA 95249.

Leak Adjustment Request Form

The District offers a leak adjustment as a one-time courtesy. If your request is approved, the District will issue you a credit on your account that represents 50% of the excess usage resulting from your water leak compared to your normal usage the prior year during the same billing cycle.

Join our mailing list